Diener - Pathology & Lab Medicine - Part-Time - Day Shift 9:00-5:000pm Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the Pathology & Lab Medicine team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
As a Diener, you will be responsible for assisting in autopsies in hospital morgue and in maintaining morgue area. Additionally, the Diener maintains supplies in the Pathology Department and collects specimens, delivers reports, and helps maintain cleanliness of laboratory.
This is a part-time position working Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 9:00AM – 5:00PM. This position is located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One year of experience working in a hospital morgue setting
- Basic computer literacy is required
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.