Clinical Specialist - Occupational Therapy - Rehabilitation Medicine - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Life-Changing Patient Care
Occupational Therapists Make It Possible
Clinical Specialist - Occupational Therapy – Rehabilitation Medicine - Days
Step into the compassionate world of NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, where patients turn to for occupational therapy of the highest caliber. As part of our tight-knit team, you’ll have the opportunity to help patients gain functional independence and live fulfilling lives, while continuously moving forward in your career.
Take your rehabilitation experience to the next level and evaluate, plan and provide treatment programs for patients whose injury, disease, or loss of body part interferes with daily functioning. Provide skilled intervention using a variety of techniques that are appropriate to achieving the identified goals.
This is a full-time Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM including rotating weekends. This position is located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) Certification and AOTA Membership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- 3-5 years' experience as a practicing Occupational Therapist
- New York State Occupational Therapist License
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.