Clinical Research Coordinator - Cancer Service Line - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Description:Clinical Research Coordinator – Cancer Service Line
Be Relentless in the Pursuit of Excellence
New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has been providing outstanding medical care to the surrounding community for over 135 years. Bring your talents to NYP/Brooklyn Methodist and help build on our success as a highly regarded Cancer Service Line Department. Together, we’re enhancing the patient experience and optimizing outcomes for patients. As a member of our team, you'll discover what sets us apart - passion for the individuals and families in our care. Find out how you can help Make It Possible.
Step into this exciting role as a Clinical Research Coordinator and help support a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, and allied health professionals. You will be responsible for interviewing patients in both in-patient and out-patient settings, gathering patient information including medication history. You will interact with patients and family members to help them gain understanding and alleviate their apprehension within the studies. Help to impact the bigger picture by making connections and facilitating communication between our Cancer study team and it’s participants to ensure they continue to rely on us for amazing care through all phases of the process.
This is a full-time, Monday - Friday, day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; Master's Degree Preferred.
- Candidate must have clinical research experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.