Clinical Program Coordinator - Cancer Service Line - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pulse of Amazing Things:
Clinical Program Coordinator – Cancer Service Line - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, the Clinical Program Coordinator is the guardian of continuity of care, the primary care coordinator for patients. As a Care Coordinator at NewYork-Presbyterian, you'll serve as a highly valued and respected team member from day one, empowered to make amazing things happen for our patients and their families. Step into a culture of autonomy, pride, compassion and expertise, and help us build on our success.
You'll ensure optimal continuity of care for assigned Cancer Service Line patients and their families through support, coordination, and education of care and fostering collaboration among Physicians and the broader interdisciplinary care team while participating in clinical activities. Direct all aspects of inpatient care, ensuring optimal length of stay. Anticipate outpatient service needs, setting appointments and consultations prior to discharge.
We’re seeking a change-agent—someone with the drive, tenacity and leadership necessary to advance nursing practice at one of the world’s most respected university medical centers.
This is a full-time, day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current NY State Registered Nurse License
- Oncology and/or Clinical trial experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of two years’ of relative experience
- Superior communication, demonstrated problem solving skills, strong business acumen, and interpersonal skills are critical
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.