Clinical Practice Manager - Outpatient Practices
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist is a comprehensive academic health care delivery system, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the community. Our dedicated employees stand behind the excellent reputation NYP Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has earned during the 135 years it has served our community and now you have the opportunity to join us.
Clinical Practice Manager – Outpatient Practices
As a Clinical Practice Manager, you will help mentor, inspire and engage staff. You will be responsible for daily operations, practice leadership and setting short-term and long-term goals for the Outpatient Practices including the Cancer and Breast Centers. Participate in hospital-wide continuous readiness activities to facilitate ongoing hospital compliance with Join Commission, CMS and DOH requirements. The Clinical Practice Manager will serve as the catalyst for developing patient-focused solutions to influence the overall delivery of care and services to our patients while overseeing the operational, financial and quality of the practice. Transform your life and career in this continuously evolving role. For nurses seeking to achieve beyond the bedside, this is a premier opportunity. Join us, and help define the future of patient-focused care.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday, day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- New York State Registered Nurse License
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse in acute care or out-patient setting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated supervisory or practice operations experience required
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Strong commitment to providing an outstanding patient experience
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.