LocationNew York, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Location: NYP/Medical Group Brooklyn
Clinical Nurse PC - Full Time Days
The Clinical Nurse is responsible for case management and patient care delivery through: nursing assessment; nursing intervention; patient education; patient care coordination; and utilization of referral resources. Establishes treatment protocols, coordinates treatment and referrals, tracks patients, assists in treatment, and addresses non-compliance and other patient follow-up issues. Participates in planning, coordination and the delivery of patient education, health enhancement and disease prevention activities, on behalf of community residents and clinic patients, while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
This is a full time position. Monday-Friday.
- 2 years Leadership role in an ambulatory setting
- Hematology Oncology experience
- Must currently be registered as a Professional Nurse in New York State
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing (BSN).
- Must have 3-5 years critical care experience required
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal skills
NYP/Medical Group Brooklyn is an equal opportunity employer.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018" - U.S.News & World Report
- 2017 “Best Large Workplaces in New York.” - Great Place to Work and Fortune
- 2017 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers