Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Lab Service Core - Part-Time Day Shift 7:00am-3:00pm Including Holidays and Rotating Weekends
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the employee will be responsible to make independent judgments to perform routine and special tests as required in our Pathology and Lab Medicine Department.
- One-year of experience.
- ASCP preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology with one year clinical training.
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York State Education Department.
- Strong communication skills with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.