Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Core Laboratory - Night Shift Including Rotating Weekends-Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Join the laboratory team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the employee will be responsible to make independent judgments to perform routine and special tests as required in our Pathology and Lab Medicine Department.
This is a full time night shift position 11:00pm-7:00am including rotating weekends and holidays, located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
Competitive sign-on bonus up to $10K:
New graduates eligible
Experiential bonus commensurate with experience
Additional bonus for night shift
- One-year of experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology with one year clinical training.
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York State Education Department.
- Strong communication skills with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.