Clinical Laboratory Technologist - Blood Bank - Part-Time - Rotating Shifts 8:00am-4:00pm or 4:00pm-12:00am Every Saturday and Sunday Including Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Weekends (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, he/she will be responsible to use independent judgment to perform simple and complex laboratory tests in the Blood Bank Department.
- Three (3) years of blood bank experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or equivalent with one year of clinical training.
- NYS Medical Technology License required.
- Strong Communication skills, organized and detail oriented.
- Candidate must have the ability to work independently.
- Working on Saturday and Sunday is required.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.