Clinical Laboratory Tech PD - Microbiology Lab - Evening Shift 4:00pm-12:00pm Including Rotating Weekends-Holidays
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
As a Clinical Laboratory Technologist, you will be responsible for reviewing and approving final test and quality control results and logging in specimens. Additional responsibilities will include maintaining and transmitting reports clearly and accurately and responding appropriately to professional staff and patient demands while providing a high quality of service.
- One-year of experience in microbiology.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or equivalent with one-year clinical training
- NYS Clinical Laboratory License.
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Working weekends and holidays.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.