Clinical Laboratory Tech PD - Lab Service Core - PD - nights
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
In this role, the employee will be responsible to make independent judgments to perform routine and special tests as required in our Lab Service Core Department.
- Reviewing and approving final test and quality control results.
- Logging in specimens.
- Maintaining records and transmits reports clearly and accurately.
- Responding appropriately to professional staff and patient demands.
- Assisting management in sustaining a high quality of service.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or equivalent with one year clinical training
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure from the New York State Education Department
- One-year of experience preferred
- ASCP preferred.
- Strong communication skills with multi-disciplinary teams
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Working on Saturday and Sunday is required.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.