Clinical Dietitian - Food & Nutrition - Full Time Temporary Day Shift 9:00am-5:00pm Including Holidays & One Weekend Per Month
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, he/she is responsible for the nutritional care of the patient. This includes assessment, care plan development, reassessment and education.
- A minimum of one-year, acute-care, experience.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree, with completion of an ADA approved internship.
- Must be credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Must have strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Candidate must have knowledge and the ability to implement care plans to culturally diverse populations.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up to four (4) hours in length.
- Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, etc. up to 40 pounds in weight.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.