Clinical Coordinator Pharmacy - Pharmacy (Psychiatry) - Day Shift Monday-Friday
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, under the Chief of Pharmacy and Director of Clinical Pharmacy, the Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator provides collaborative pharmaceutical care to patients throughout the hospital while working in conjunction with physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Postgraduate year 2 ASHP-accredited pharmacy residency in Psychiatry..
- Specialty Board Certification.
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree.
- Current Licensed and Registered in New York State.
- Postgraduate year 1 ASHP-accredited residency.
- In compliance with CE Credit requirements.
- Decision Making and Judgment -Professional competence and common sense.
- Equipment -Basic knowledge of computer applications (i.e. MS Word, E-mail, etc.).
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.