Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Amazing Patients, Inspiring Careers: CRNAs at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA – Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) deliver incredible care that is unseen anywhere else in the world. Our team of CRNAs provide patient-centered anesthesia for all types of surgical procedures. Nurse Anesthetists administer general, regional and monitored anesthesia care for scheduled and emergency surgical, obstetric and diagnostic procedures. Here, our CRNAs nurses use expertise and top technology to consistently achieve among the nation’s lowest mortality rates. From arranging care to monitoring recovery, our nurses make safe, effective and historic surgeries possible.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a full-time day shift position at New York-Presbyterian / Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Two years of related experience
- Master’s Degree in Nursing required
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Anesthetist Program
- Current New York State RN license
- Current CRNA license and certification
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support certifications required
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.