Business Administration Manager - Surgical Services Department
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Setting Standards, Changing Lives
New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist is a comprehensive academic health care delivery system, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the community. Our dedicated employees stand behind the excellent reputation NYP Brooklyn Methodist Hospital has earned during the 135 years it has served our community and now you have the opportunity to join us.
Business Administration Manager – Surgical Services Department
As a Business Administration Manager, you will be responsible for the integration of all operational, financial and human resource functions for the Surgical Services and Perioperative Services Departments. You will coordinate and evaluate the effectiveness of staff, departmental performance and complex surgical system operations. In addition, the Business Administration Manager will prepare monthly departmental reports regarding project status, budget management, revenue and expense reporting including graphic presentation materials. Transform your life and career in this continuously evolving role. Join us, and help define the future of patient-focused care.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday, day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Master’s Degree in Hospital/Business Administration
- Previous experience working in Perioperative/Surgical Services
- Knowledge of Cerner, Eagle and Kronos
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated competence in business/financial management
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project Suite
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.