Automation Control Coordinator - Facilities Management - Day Shift
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
NYP Advancing Care in Brooklyn
Discover Where Amazing Works
NewYork-Presbyterian is one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems, dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the globe. The Center for Community Health, opening January 2021 in the heart of Park Slope at our NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, will set a new bar in personalized outpatient care -- from diagnosis to treatment -- by integrating new technologies and innovative clinical approaches to provide the highest quality care and enhance the patient experience.
This 400,000 –square foot, multi-specialty ambulatory center encompasses a Comprehensive Cancer and Women’s Health Center, 12 ambulatory surgery operating rooms and Multispecialty physician practices. Our new state-of-the-art building encompasses three 600 ton chillers, five individual air handling units and Schneider control systems.
Automation Controls Coordinator - Facilities - Days
As the Automation Controls Coordinator, you will be responsible for performing installations, start-up, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of the HVAC and Building Management Systems (BMS). You will respond to service calls and make appropriate repair and calibration to provide adequate and comfortable temperature throughout patient room, operating rooms and offices. The Automation Controls Coordinator will develop BMS reports and update control programs to meet new engineering specifications.
This is a full time position located at NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- A minimum of three (3) years field experience in the HVAC controls
- Proficient in the utilization of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in software integration operation and DDC system commissioning
Join us at NYP’s newest state-of-the-art ambulatory care center and make a difference in the lives of our patients as you build a rewarding career.
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.