Administrator - Radiology - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Join the leadership team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
Drive the delivery of top-notch radiology services at NYP Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. In this role, the Administrator provides administrative and financial oversight of the department. Responsibilities include ensuring smooth, efficient operation of the administrative aspects of the clinical and educational programs of the department. Additional responsibilities include continued development and management of the department inclusive of improving existing operations, maintaining fiscal responsibility and providing administrative support to all members of the department. This position has the potential to participate in many important initiatives which impact faculty and staff across the medical center.
This position is located at NYP Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Master’s degree in business or health care.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ related work experience in finance and health care managing large and complex organizations, including physician clinical practices.
- Relevant experience in health care, particularly at an academic medical center using computerized accounting and financial information systems. Management experience in a faculty-driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to focus on multiple issues simultaneously, and strong leadership skills are required.
- Comprehensive understanding of the similarities and differences among related projects, as well as a broad knowledge of the clinical teaching, educational requirements, human resources practices, ambulatory practice billing, pertinent law and fiscal management
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.