Administrative Assistant - Department of Rehabilitation Medicine - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Experience a Mission-Driven Career
Administrative Assistant – Department of Rehabilitation Medicine – Days
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist has a long tradition of bringing hope, health and healing to our communities. The Rehabilitation Medicine Department’s vision is to provide patient-centered, evidence-based clinical care through interdisciplinary teamwork to impact our patients and the community through a highly engaged, skilled and empathetic team. Now, we're seeking patient focused professionals to bring our mission of Putting Patients First to life.
Transform your career as an Administrative Assistant at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Step into our fast-paced and rewarding environment, and keep us performing at the highest level. In this world-class setting, you will provide confidential administrative and secretarial duties. This includes supporting the Director of Rehabilitation Medicine and leadership in various capacities, including meeting coordination, preparation, and correspondence. You'll screen telephone calls and visitors, and help keep the entire team informed of critical and ongoing matters. Channel your office acumen and attention to detail in support of life-changing care. Get inspired by our patient-focused team, and feel the pride of making a difference.
This is a full-time, Monday – Friday, day shift position, located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of two years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant and/or Medical Secretary or secretarial experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.