Access Service Representative - Ultrasound - Part-Time - Evenings
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Join the leadership team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and lead a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Access Service Representative is responsible for the overall processing of the patient visit. This includes entering pertinent information in the computer system and maintaining the integrity of the medical record. Additionally, responsible for all incidental duties associated with a patient visit, assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years registrar related experience.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must have strong knowledge of all medical insurance (including third party insurance experience), understanding of medical terminology, typing skills of 40WP, and expertise in customer service.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.