Access Service Rep - Radiology-Diagnostic - Part-Time - Evening Shift 5:00pm-10:30pm Monday-Thursday
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
Join the Radiology-Diagnostic team at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a 591-bed hospital affiliated with Weill Cornell Medical College, where we are dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care to patients. The vibrant, family and community culture offers you the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across all areas of the Hospital, and work with a team of engaged individuals all focused on improving patient care. Find out how you can Make It Possible:
In this role, the Access Service Representative perform functions including coverage for any departmental reception desk, full competency and knowledge of the Eagle system for registration of patients, ICD-10 coding, insurance verification; full competency and knowledge of Cerner software for Cerner registration of radiology patients, Medical Terminology, filing patient records, taking appointments, answering telephone, light typing/word processing assist Physician with clerical needs.
- High School Diploma /GED Equivalent
- Minimum of two years registrar related experience.
- Basic computer skills required
- Must have strong knowledge of all medical insurance (including third party insurance experience), understanding of medical terminology, typing skills of 40wpm, and expertise in customer service.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.