Access Coordinator - Cancer Service Line - Days
LocationBrooklyn, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Feel the Pulse of Amazing Things:
Access Coordinator – Cancer Service Line - Days
At NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, the Access Coordinator establishes, promotes and coordinates a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment with Physicians, Nurses, Support Staff and other providers that is centered on the needs of the patients, families and significant others. In this role, you will complete the initial patient assessment including: identifying potential treatment plan and critical events, determining which members of the multidisciplinary team will see the patient on initial visit, making collaborative decisions with Physician Leadership when needed. The Access Coordinator acts as a liaison to provide and ensure continuity of care for the patient and family and acts as a clinical resource for the financial navigator.Step into a culture of autonomy, pride, compassion and expertise, and help us build on our success.
This is a full-time, day shift position located at NYP/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current NY State Registered Nurse License
- Oncology and/or Clinical trial experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of two years’ of relative experience
- Superior communication, demonstrated problem solving skills, strong business acumen, and interpersonal skills are critical
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.