Ultrasound Technologist - OB - GYN - Full Time - Day Flex
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Groups (NYPMG) are part of the physician enterprise of NewYork-Presbyterian, one of the nation’s most comprehensive academic health care delivery systems affiliated with two world-renowned medical schools. Through primary care and multispecialty medical practices, the physicians and other health care professionals of NYPMG, in collaboration with ColumbiaDoctors and Weill Cornell Physicians, provide families with high quality, patient-centered care close to home in the New York metropolitan area.
Ultrasound Technologist - OB / GYN - Full Time - Day Flex
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, radiology technologists step into a fast-paced world of leading edge care. Here, Ultrasound Techs choose from a wide variety of modalities. It’s a culture of innovation and collaboration, with a multi-generational and supportive team. Bring your passion and professionalism to the center ranked #1 in New York.
This is a position for NewYork-Presbyterian Westchester Medical Group, Monday - Friday ; various hours between 8am - 5:30m . Primary location for this position is 1251 Waters Place, Bronx NY.
Join us, and help patients with rare, critical conditions. Achieve at the highest level. Feel the pride of Making It Possible:
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) certified by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ultrasound Experience in OB/GYN
- GE Logic 8 imaging
- Associates Degree
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.