LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Feel the Pride of Labor & Delivery Nursing at Its Best
Staff Nurse – RN - Labor & Delivery (L&D) - Nights
Bring your talents to New York’s #1-ranked hospital, where countless families come to for care and caring of the highest caliber. Working at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital, one of the newest members of the NewYork-Presbyterian network, you’ll be a vital source of inspiration, compassion and expertise, ensuring a better tomorrow for the communities we serve. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
Thrive in this challenging and rewarding role, as you provide top-notch nursing care to our L&D patients. Perform thorough nursing assessments. Develop and implement individualized care plans. Serve as an educational resource for patients, families and staff. Participate in discharge planning. Evaluate patient outcomes, and identify and address opportunities for improvement.
This is a full time night shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in labor and delivery
- NYS RN license
- Current AHA BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.