Staff Nurse - RN - NICU-Nursery/Newborn Float - Part time - Nights
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Feel the Pride
Practice the art and science of evidence-based nursing at New York-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital. Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience. Join an action-orientated team and go to the next level in your nursing career. As educators, researchers and innovators at the bedside, our nurses are catalysts for these and countless other achievements.
Staff Nurse - RN - NICU/Nursery/Newborn Float - Part time - Nights
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a part time night shift position at NewYork-Presbyterian / Lawrence Hospital working 7:00pm - 7:30am.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Two years of acute care RN experience in NICU/Nursery/Newborn
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.