Staff Nurse - RN - Medical-Surgical Float Pool - Per Diem
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Make it Possible
Staff Nurse - RN - Medical/Surgical Float Pool - Per Diem
Imagine a career with New York’s #1-ranked hospital, where people from around the world come to for care of the highest caliber. Working at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital, one of the newest members of the NewYork-Presbyterian network, you’ll impact the lives of thousands while continuously growing both professionally and personally. Find out how you can Make It Possible.
At NewYork-Presbyterian, nursing is a life-changing career journey focused on amazing patient outcomes every step of the way. Each of our nurses dares to be truly excellent – thriving in a compassionate culture of care and caring. Together, we improve the health of patients and their families, making our communities – and the world – stronger.
You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It’s the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. And it’s your opportunity to enjoy flexible scheduling, shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to join us.
This is a per diem position at NYP/Lawrence Hospital.
- At least one to two years of medical/surgical experience in an acute care hospital setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.