RN Stroke Manager - Lawrence Hospital & Allen Hospital
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Day (United States of America)
RN Manager – Stroke Center - Lawrence Hospital & Allen Hospital
Step into the nations #4 center for Neurology and Neurosurgery (U.S. News), a world focal point for ever-evolving research, diagnosis and care. Here, nurses merge best practices with state-of-the-art treatments, as strong partners to acclaimed neurointensivists, neurosurgeons and neurologists. From our state of the art INR, surgical interventions and management of complex neurological conditions, we are on the front line of complex, rarely seen care.
This position will develop and implement strategies for regulatory compliance, marketing, research, staff and community education. As a Manager of the Stroke Center, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of the quality improvement program and will take the lead on all aspects of maintaining our certification as a Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center..
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
- Ideal candidates have leadership experience in a Neuroscience ICU or Neurology unit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential to success.
- At least one year of demonstrated leadership experience
- Master's degree in Nursing (MSN) or health related field. Either bachelors or graduate degree must be in nursing.
- Three years' of acute care RN experience
- BSN in nursing
- Current NYS RN licensure (or willingness to obtain)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.