Physician Assistant –Ortho – Nights
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works
Physician Assistant – Ortho – Nights
U.S. News ranks NewYork-Presbyterian as the #1 hospital in New York (America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018). As skilled clinicians and respected collaborators, our PAs Make It Possible day and night. Our PAs bring inspiring commitment and provide high quality care to every patient. And that's just the beginning. Ours is one of the most acclaimed healthcare institutions in history, but were also creating a powerful future. Explore this career-making opportunity to become part of our team:
We're seeking an experienced PA to take front line responsibility. Together, we use our brains and hearts to provide the highest level of care imaginable. In the process, experience all the reasons we entered our noble field.
This position is a Full Time opportunity for night and weekend coverage (12 hour shifts) at Lawrence Hospital located at Bronxville, right across the Metro North Station. Eligible for 10% Night shift differential.
- Two years of Ortho and Spine experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physician Assistant studies
- Current NYS licensure
- NCCPA certification
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) registration number
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2021-2022." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.