Pharmacist - Pharmacy - Varied
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
FEEL THE PRIDE
Pharmacist – Pharmacy – Varied
At NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital (located in Bronxville, NY), we know that extraordinary careers in pharmacy come from the opportunity to do extraordinary work. That's why we're inviting experienced pharmacists to explore the innovative careers at busy hospital. There's no better place to define your expertise, while working with a team that's defining national standards.
This position is for varied shifts including every other weekend and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Masters or additional degree preferred
- Hospital experience preferred
- Current NYS Pharmacist license
- Alertness to detect errors in prescriptions and dosages; Aptitude for detail
- Willingness to work with realization that errors may have serious consequence
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.