Per Diem-Nurse Practitioner
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
Unique Expertise, Unmatched Care:
Nurse Practitioners Make It Possible
Nurse Practitioner - NP - Emergency Department - Per Diem Lawrence Hospital ; Bronxville
Pursue a future with New York’s #1-ranked hospital, and experience a nursing career like no other. At NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital, one of the newest members of the NewYork-Presbyterian network, opportunities are available for Nurse Practitioners in various specialties. That’s why we’re inviting uniquely talented professionals like you to consider joining our growing team.
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner
- Specialty certification and experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- At least five years of experience in providing direct patient care as an RN
- At least 2 years of of experience in the Emergency Room as an NP
- Experience with applicable bedside procedures
- Current license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of New York
- Master's Degree in Nursing
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.