Nursing Assistant - 5N Medical-Surgical - Nights
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
At NewYork-Presbyterian, certified nursing assistants thrive at the bedside as invaluable care providers. Together, we serve as critical points of contact for patients and their families. Be a true partner with Nurses, Patient Care Partners and more. Monitor blood pressure and temperature of patients, while ensuring the delivery of meals and safe transport. So bring your smile to work. Infuse energy and hospitality into a patient's day. Provide comfort and caring as a certified nursing assistants at NYP-keeping our fast-paced environments running smoothly.
Nursing Assistant - 5N Medical/Surgical - Nights
Provide compassionate patient focus and perform select care duties under the supervision of a registered nurse. Improve the patient experience and maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment. Measure and record temperatures, pulses, respiration and blood pressure. Demonstrate what it means to be part of a team and raise the bar for patient care.
This a full time night shift position at at NYP/Lawrence Hospital.
- Ideal candidates have at least 1 year of experience as a nurses aide in a hospital setting
- High school diploma or GED
- Current CPR Training from the American Heart Association
- Must meet one of the following:
- Previous nurses aide experience
- Certification from an approved, accredited Nurse Aid training program
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.