Laboratory Technologist – Hematology-Chemistry/Blood Bank - Evenings
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Night (United States of America)
Laboratory Technologists Make It Possible
Laboratory Technologist – Hematology/Chemistry/Blood Bank - Evenings
Step into the fast-paced world of New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), where Laboratory Technologists are redefining the limits of science and medicine. With patients from across the globe, we study some of the most complex and rarely seen medical conditions—with unmatched energy and expertise. And we continue this proud tradition of patient-focused achievement through attentive leadership, close interdisciplinary collaboration and state-of-the-art technology. Join us, and become one of the people who Make It Possible.
Conduct routine and complex tests on clinical specimens in various areas of the laboratory at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Lawrence Hospital, including blood bank, hematology, coagulation, urinalysis, chemistry and microbiology. Performs quality control procedures for all tests as dictated by policy and documents all results; follows-up on out of range results.
This is a Full Time position covering the Evening Shifts; 4:00pm – 12:00am, including rotating weekends and holidays.
- ASCP certification
- Two – Three year experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or any other health science related field
- New York State Clinical Laboratory Technologist license from the New York State Education Department
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.