Housekeeping Aide - Environmental Services - Evening
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Evening (United States of America)
A new standard of cleanliness and quality customer service
Housekeeping Aide - Environmental Services - Evenings
At NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital, our housekeeping staff is essential to ensuring a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment for our patients and their families. From friendly smiles and conversations, to the continuous focus on infection control, our housekeeping professionals help provide a positive experience for everyone within our hospital. If you’re ready to play a key role in the care and caring of our patients, explore the following position:
Maintain cleanliness and a culture of compassion, caring, warmth and support within our hospital. Interact with patients and their families. Go above and beyond for patients to deliver superior customer service and ensure their comfort and safety at all times.
This is a part time/evening shift position; 1:00pm - 9:00pm with every other weekend and holiday required.
- Qualified candidates have extensive customer service experience and a desire to put patients first
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Capable of handling automatic floor scrubbing machines, floor buffers and wet and dry vacuums
- Ability to read and understand English
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.