CT Tech - Per Diem
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Night Flex (United States of America)
Boldly Redefining Imaging:
Cat Scan Technologists Make It Possible
CT Tech - Per Diem
NewYork-Presbyterian is known across the world for boldly advanced diagnostic care. We have continued to attract complex cases from across the globe. Smart, knowledgeable technologists like you help us diagnose challenging conditions, continuing a tradition of historic innovation and care. Now, you can make it possible.
We are seeking a highly skilled CT Technologist to join our team. In this role, you will operate CT equipment and apply your knowledge of Radiology Information Systems, PACSs, and digital data transfer processes. You will play a critical role in maintaining our premier level of quality, in support of a world-class clinical team. Join us. Use your expertise in CT technology to assist with the diagnosis of rare and complex cases. Expand your knowledge alongside the most highly respected professionals in the field.
This is a per diem position to cover all shifts flex at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital (located in Bronxville, NY).
- License to inject contrast
- High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiology
- New York State Radiologic Technologist license from Department of Health
- CT certification
- Prior CT Tech experience in a hospital environment
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.