LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Bronxville, New York
Day (United States of America)
At NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital Medical Group, New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), the Receptionist shall perform all responsibilities related to the services provided through reception including greeting and assisting customers, answering the telephones, using the Athena information systems to register charge and prepare customers.
Go above and beyond for patients to deliver superior customer service and ensure their comfort and safety at all times. Spend quality time and build solid relationships with patients and their families. Go above and beyond for patients to deliver superior customer service and ensure their comfort and safety at all times.
This is a full time days shift position at NYP/Lawrence Hospital Medical Group.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.