LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Clerk Administrative Make It Possible
Clerk Administrative - Full Time
At NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital Medical Group, New York’s #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), the Receptionist shall perform all responsibilities related to the services provided through reception including greeting and assisting customers, answering the telephones, using the Athena information systems to register charge and prepare customers.
Go above and beyond for patients to deliver superior customer service and ensure their comfort and safety at all times. Spend quality time and build solid relationships with patients and their families. Go above and beyond for patients to deliver superior customer service and ensure their comfort and safety at all times.
- Handles incoming calls, answering routine inquiries, providing general information and referring callers to appropriate department or agency; takes messages when necessary.
- Collects, sorts, distributes and prepares mail, messages and courier deliveries.
- Greets patients and visitors for the purpose of responding to their inquiries and/or directing them to appropriate personnel.
- Responds to all inquiries in a courteous manner, providing information within the scope of knowledge and authority.
- From dictation, handwritten drafts, or verbal instruction, processes and prepares letters, memos, correspondence, plan reviews, or other documents.
- Performs basic clerical tasks and operates basic office equipment.
- Assists other personnel for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities.
- Perform duties such as straightening magazines and newspapers to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 plus years of experience working with a medical office
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2018 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America’s Best Employers.” - Forbes
- 2018 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.