Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA – Per Diem - NYP-Westchester
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) deliver incredible care that is unseen anywhere else in the world. Our team of CRNA's provide patient-centered anesthesia for all types of surgical procedures, including cardiac, vascular, neurosurgery and pediatrics. Nurse Anesthetists administer general, regional and monitored anesthesia care for scheduled and emergency surgical, obstetric and diagnostic procedures. Here at NYP, our CRNAs use their expertise and top technology to achieve the highest surgical success rates and the nation’s lowest mortality rate.
As a CRNA, you will enjoy flexible scheduling and a balanced caseload. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It is the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. This is your opportunity to experience shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more.
This is a per diem position locatedat NewYork-Presbyterian/Westchester.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS Certification
- ACLS Certification
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- 2021 "Employees' Choice Awards: Best Places to Work" - Glassdoor
- 2021 " Best Workplaces in Health Care & Biopharma" - Fortune
- 2020 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2020 "Working Mother 100 Best Companies" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Companies for Multicultural Women" - Working Mother
- 2020 "Best Workplace for Men in Nursing" - American Association for Men in Nursing
- Discover why at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
It all begins with you. Our amazing compensation packages start with competitive base pay and include recognition for your experience, education, and licensure. Then we add our amazing benefits, countless opportunities for personal and professional growth and a dynamic environment that embraces every person. Join our team and discover where amazing works.