Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist - CRNA – Lawrence Hospital - Per Diem
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Rotating (United States of America)
At NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) deliver incredible care that is unseen anywhere else in the world. Our team of CRNAs at Lawrence Hospital provide patient-centered anesthesia for all types of surgical procedures, including cardiac, vascular, neurosurgery and pediatrics. Nurse Anesthetists administer general, regional and monitored anesthesia care for scheduled and emergency surgical, obstetric and diagnostic procedures. Here at NYP, our CRNAs use their expertise and top technology to achieve the highest surgical success rates and the nation’s lowest mortality rate.
As a CRNA, you will enjoy flexible scheduling and a balanced caseload. You’ll work with the brightest minds in healthcare to make tomorrow better for countless human beings. It is the kind of nursing that requires an unwavering commitment to excellence and a constant spirit of professionalism. This is your opportunity to experience shared clinical decision-making, inspirational leadership, supportive colleagues and much more. Now, you have the opportunity to discover why we are New York’s #1 hospital
This is a per diem position locatedat NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Masters of Science in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BCLS Certification
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2019-2020." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.