Case Manager RN - Outpatient Oncology Services Lawrence Hospital - Days
LocationBronxville, New York
Shift:Day Flex (United States of America)
Discover Where Amazing Works
Case Manager Outpatient Oncology Service – Lawrence Hospital - Days
NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital is a 288-bed facility, which is now one of seven hospitals in the NewYork-Presbyterian system. This offers patients at NYP Lawrence access to medical expertise, programs and research at the #1 hospital in New York State, according to U.S. News and World Report.
As a Care Manager you are integral member of the NYP/Lawrence Cancer Program and disease management teams. Working with Oncologists in the clinic and private practices, you will assist patients and families along episodes of care. Serving as a consistent contact for patient/family and liaison with the medical team. Synchronizing care across settings.
Leading IDT rounds, with the Oncologists, you will present patient summaries and manage recommendations. Liaise with Social Workers to assist with Psychosocial, financial, spriatural and other supportive resources for the patient.
You will guide patients and their caregivers to make informed decisions, collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to allow for timely cancer screening, diagnosis, treatment, and increased supportive care across the cancer continuum
We are seeking someone with the drive, tenacity and leadership necessary to advance nursing practice at one of the world’s most respected hospitals.
- 1 year of leadership experience in a healthcare setting
- Master's Degree in healthcare related field
- Oncology certification
- Patient Navigator certification
- Bachelors degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current NYS Registered Nurse (RN) licensure
- 3 to 5 years of health care experience in an acute care setting
- Superior communication, demonstrated problem solving skills, strong business acumen, and interpersonal skills are critical
- Oncology experience and knowledge of cancer treatment regimens/protocols
Join a healthcare system where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Here we foster a culture of respect, diversity, and inclusion. Enjoy comprehensive and competitive benefits that support you and your family in every aspect of life. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, "America's Best Hospitals 2020-2021." - U.S.News & World Report
- 2019 "Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice." - Glassdoor
- 2019 "Employees' Choice: Top CEOs" - Glassdoor
- 2019 "America's Best Employers in New York State" - Forbes
- 2019 "150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare." - Becker's Healthcare
- 2019 "Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals" - Indeed
Discover why we're #1 in New York and a best employer at: nyp.org/careers
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.