We leverage the excellence of our six sites to set new standards of care.
Nurses, welcome to an atmosphere of vast career potential. We provide the opportunity to practice patient-centered care at the highest level. To accomplish more, to work in an environment where “We Put Patients First.” Discover a place where excellence is defined in very human terms. A place to change lives, beginning with yours.
We deepen our knowledge through specialization, professional development and personal growth. Patient-focused, we’re also free to explore our clinical passions. Our nurses are well-known experts and authorities in care across a broad range of diseases and conditions.
- Ambulatory Care — multi-specialty services for pediatric and adult outpatient/inpatient in diversified clinical settings.
- Psychiatric Nursing — comprehensive psychiatric inpatient and ambulatory services provided for children, adolescents and adults.
- Cardiac — medical, surgical and emergency care services, including a range of specialized services and special healthcare programs.
- Critical Care — acute and convalescent adults with complex medical, surgical needs (including burn, trauma and cardiac); pediatric burn care; neurology.
- Emergency Department — adult and pediatric emergency care, including a Level I Adult Trauma and two Level I Pediatric Regional Trauma Centers.
- Medical Surgical — adult inpatients requiring pre- and post-operative care, general acute care, specialty services and alternate levels of care across a vast range of disciplines, including neuroscience, rehabilitation and transplant.
- Pediatrics — infant to young adult comprehensive care, from diagnosis to recovery, in general pediatrics and the full range of medical and surgical subspecialties.
- Perioperative — pre-operative, intraoperative, and post-operative services for all ages of inpatient and ambulatory patients.
- Women’s and Children’s Health — women from adolescence on with gynecologic and obstetric health needs; newborn care; children from birth to adulthood with acute or chronic health conditions.
“Shining Star” Program
Shining Star is NYP’s program to enable patients and their family members to recognize employees who provide outstanding and compassionate patient care. The Shining Star program gives patients and family members an “on the spot” opportunity to thank staff who exemplify “We Put Patients First.” It also provides opportunities to acknowledge our Shining Stars and share their stories with co-workers. Shining Star focuses primarily on units and departments that are directly involved in patient care.
Back to Top
Quick Job Search
NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital
More Job Openings
Research & News
Doctors initially told Danion’s mother that there was no way to save him. But his mother pushed on and came to NYP, where they agreed to accept the case. His surgeon, Dr. Mark Souweidane says, “It was one of the largest tumors I’ve ever seen.”
Hear His Story